Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Sail & Last Entry for the blog

The picture says it all.

The other guys that have finished their boats will know how I feel and I wont say anything for the guys that are still building.

I will say for the guys still building and those who will starting in the future. The i550 is a fantastic boat to sail with no bad habits if you understand the hull shape. This has all been said, but I will restate it here. The i550 is not quick uphill, although they do seem to point well.

But crack them off the breeze and you get an absolute weapon with good manners!


As you can see we are sailing off into the sunset. This is my last entry for this blog as it was always intended as a Building blog and now that it finished I wont be writing here again. I will be around the traps, looking at the forum and other builds, the FB site and SA from time to time.

Thank you to the followers of this blog for thinking I might have something worth looking at, or disagreeing with? :)